To install this download:
- You may want to print this page to use as a
reference when you are offline.
- Download the file from Office Update by clicking
Download Now! at the top left of this page and
following the instructions in the dialog boxes.
- Double-click the Fphtml.exe program file on
your hard disk to start the setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete
Instructions for use:
- In FrontPage, open the Web page you want to edit.
- Move the insertion point to the area you want to
Notice that the HTML Tools toolbar
displays the HTML tags affecting your current
- Click the tag you want to edit on the HTML
Notice that the elements inside
that tag are selected in WYSIWYG view (the
Normal tab in Page view).
- Do any of the following:
- To wrap a new tag around the currently selected
tag, click the Wrap Tag button and enter a
beginning tag (<b>, <form>, etc).
- To edit the currently selected tag, click the
Edit Tag button.
- To remove the currently selected tag, click the
Remove Tag button.
- To insert additional HTML code on your Web page,
move your insertion point to the location you want,
and click the Insert HTML button.
Note You cannot use the HTML Tools
to edit HTML tags that were created by applying a theme.
Also, you cannot use the HTML tools with an Input Method
To remove this download:
There is no Uninstall feature included with this
To remove the HTML Tools add-in, do the following in
- On the Tools menu, click Add-Ins.
- Clear the HTML Tools check box, and then
For support of this download:
If you are experiencing problems with this download
or the Office Tools on the Web site, please review our
Page for assistance.